Our Unique Model
Cristo Rey schools provide consistent, high-quality learning that accelerates growth and achievement to ensure college readiness for all students.
Every CRJS student works one day per week at a leading Seattle area business through the innovative Corporate Work Study program. The wages they earn at their job fund a portion of the cost of their education, and students learn and practice critical social and workplace readiness skills.
Every CRJS student receives:
- A top-quality, Jesuit, college-preparatory education
- Experience in professional work settings
- Opportunities to grow in their faith
- Wrap-around counseling services
- Affordable access to college
- Support through college graduation