- A copy of 2022 tax return (form 1040)
- Most recent W-2s for all jobs held by contributing adults in the household
- Proof of other forms of income (if applicable).
Most families are able to complete the financial aid application on Clarity in under 30 minutes. The application can be shared with any other private schools that also use Clarity. Simply use the dropdown menu in the application to select those schools.
If you need help during the process of completing your application, there is in-app support available through the “help” button in the bottom left of the screen, as well as email and phone support at email@example.com or 206-210-3752, in both English and Spanish. The application itself is also fully translated into Spanish.
Sign up for an Application and Financial Aid Support Session, hosted weekly from 5:30-7:00pm at the CRJS campus. The Outreach and Enrollment team will be available to help families through the application process.
Please contact our team for additional support:
Flor Gonzalez (Habla español):
While the application is easy to complete in one setting, you can save your work at any time and come back to it later. Be sure to click 'save and continue' on the bottom of every page.
- Gather required documents and information before starting the application.
- Sign and submit Form 4506c to give Clarity permission to pull your prior year tax returns - this means you won't have to upload yourself!
- Check the 'Document Requests' panel on your portal to see what you will need to upload.
- As you fill out the application, hover over or tap the i symbol to view helpful tips and explanations.